On the occasion of the Vietnamese Entrepreneur Day (13/10), the Viet Nam Young Entrepreneurs Association (VYEA) is very honored to receive and sincerely thank the attention, encouragement and valuable feelings of:
– Comrade Nguyen Chi Dung, member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Viet Nam, Minister of Planning and Investment;
– The Department of Enterprise Development (Ministry of Planning and Investment);
– The Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, the Standing Committee of the Viet Nam Union of Youth, the Central Youth Council, the Committees, units under the Central Committee of the Youth Union, the Central Committee of the Viet Nam Union of Youth: Inspection Committee, Trade Union Committee for Workers and Cities, Children’s Work Committee, Viet Nam Young Doctors Association, Saint-Giong Knowledge Portal, National Volunteer Center;
– Young Entrepreneur Online Magazine;
– Viet Nam Association of Victims of Agent Orange/Dioxin;
– Phu Nhuan Jewelry Joint Stock Company (PNJ);
– The Viet Nam Young Entrepreneurs Investment & Startup Club;
together with agencies, units, businesses throughout the country, former officials of the Central Office of the VYEA… sent flowers to congratulate the Association.
The VYEA would like to sincerely thank and accept the guidance of Comrade Nguyen Ngoc Luong, Standing Secretary of the Central Committee of the Youth Union, President of the Viet Nam Youth Federation for the work of the Association and the young entrepreneurs movement at the meeting and congratulations to the VYEA on the occasion of October 13.
In particular, the issuance of Resolution 41-NQ/TW of the 13th Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam on “building and promoting the role of the Vietnamese business community in the new period” before the Vietnamese Entrepreneur Day (October 13), in which the phrase “young entrepreneurs” was mentioned for the first time in the Resolution as a confirmation of the role and position of the Vietnamese young entrepreneurs community in the cause of economic development of the country. This is also a gift expressing the attention, support and expectations of the Party, the State for Vietnamese entrepreneurs and businesses in general and Vietnamese young entrepreneurs in particular in the cause of building and developing the country’s economy.
VIET NAM YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS’ ASSOCIATION